ADDITIONAL TRAVEL SERVICES
As part of an inbound tour operator we would welcome the opportunity to assist you with any additional travel services you might require prior or after your train journey.
Send us your ideas and we will be able to take care of your hotel, transfer and touring arrangements by having one point of contact - saving you valuable time and even money. Conditions apply.
FREE HOTEL NIGHT
With every regular Rovos Rail or Blue Train journey reservation (excl. packages and specials) you can choose to stay one night for free at one of the below mentioned 5 star hotels in a standard room including breakfast:
AFRICAN RESIDENT BLUE TRAIN SPECIAL
Permanent residents of an African Country qualify for our special Blue Train package at R 8 900 per person sharing a deluxe suite
or at R 13 350 for a single traveller. Cost for children on request.
* Blue Train Deluxe Suite between Pretoria and Cape Town inclusive of all meals, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), high tea, scheduled excursions and a personal butler. Rates excludes French champagne, caviar & telephone calls.
* One domestic flight between CPT / JNB / DBN or PLZ
* Airport and Hotel transfers
Restrictions and Validity
* The package is available to persons that are permanent residents in Africa.
* The package is available on selected departures between now and the end of December 2014.
* The above package is subject to availability of the mentioned services.
* The Blue Train only has a limited amount of suites per departure available for this special.
* This special may be withdrawn at any time without any notice.
* Airline tickets are subject to availability and are capped at R1200 per person. If the airfare is more than R1200 per person the client will be asked to settle the additional flight cost.
* Airline tickets will only be booked and confirmed once payment has been received.